System includes PV Array,PV controller,Inverter,Battery bank and Loads:
1. PV Array: A number of PV panels connected in series and/or in parallel giving a DC output out of the incident irradiance. Orientation and tilt of these panels are important design parameters, as well as shading from surrounding obstructions.
2. PV controller: Control battery bank charge and discharge reasonable and safety.
3. Inverter: A power converter that "inverts" the DC power from the panels into AC power. The characteristics of the output signal should match the voltage, frequency and power quality limits in the supply network.
4. Battery bank: Can be a single battery or multiple batteries connected together to create essentially one large battery of the required voltage and amp-hour capacity. In some ways the battery configuration and capacity are the most important electrical power decision to make, and a wise choice can help guarantee a steady supply of electrical power as well as a system that is simple to operate and maintain.
5. Loads: Stands for the network connected appliances in the building that are fed from the inverter, or, alternatively, from the grid
Solar cells and modules : 1000Wp ; Free maintenance lead-acid battery : 600AH/24V ; Inverter : 2000W ; Charge controller : 30A ; Supply for rainy days: 3 days ; Supply the electricity for these appliances below :